Most conspiracy theories are a way to explain the motives and behavior of one’s opponents. They are theories because they are short on hard evidence. After defining Conspiracy theories, I give many Biblical examples of true and false conspiracy accusations. I conclude with some general observations about the motives of the various groups in their response to Covid – the public, the politicians, the medical establishment and the media. One thing is for sure, if there is a conspiracy, it is a conspiracy of human hubris.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Pandemics
- YouTube #119 – The Corona Crisis Part 10 - Corona & Conspiracies
- #538 (Video 202) In Science They Trust
- #535 (Video 199) – Are the Vaxxers Global Predators?
- #522 (189 Video) - The Mandate Resistance Movement
- YouTube #114 – The Corona Crisis Part 5 – Fear, ignorance, and Authoritarianism
- #547 (Video 210) – Vindication of Covid Policy Opposition
- Radio Program #447 - The Corona Crisis Part 10 – Corona & Conspiracies
- 518 (Video 185) – Medical Ideological Bias and Blindness
- YouTube #117 – The Corona Crisis Pt. 8 - Printing Money
- Radio Program #445 - The Corona Crisis Pt. 8 – Printing Money