In this world, the victories of the righteous are impure, incomplete and temporary. This is clearly seen in the short-lived victories described in the Old Testament historical books. But we can still rejoice “when the righteous are in authority” (Proverbs 29:2) because (1) these victories buy us time, and (2) They point to and foreshadow the coming Day of Christ’s return in final victory over evil.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Elections
- Radio Program #463 – Vote by Mail Fraud
- Radio Program #472 – All Men are Liars, Question the Election
- Radio Program #474 - The Empire of Lies - Question the Election - Part 3
- YouTube #143 – Question the Election – Part 2
- Radio Program #470 – What if Biden Wins, what if Trump wins?
- YouTube #134 – Vote by Mail Fraud
- YouTube #144 – The Empire of Lies - Question the Election - Part 3
- Radio Program #467 - Bestowed on whom God Chooses
- YouTube #138 – Bestowed on whom God Chooses
- Radio Program #473 – Question the Election – Part 2