In this world, the victories of the righteous are impure, incomplete and temporary. This is clearly seen in the short-lived victories described in the Old Testament historical books. But we can still rejoice “when the righteous are in authority” (Proverbs 29:2) because (1) these victories buy us time, and (2) They point to and foreshadow the coming Day of Christ’s return in final victory over evil.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Elections
- YouTube #138 – Bestowed on whom God Chooses
- YouTube #150 – Fake, Bias, Uniformed Outrage
- Radio Program #478 A Better Country – Question the Election - Part 7
- Radio Program #470 – What if Biden Wins, what if Trump wins?
- Radio Program #480 – Plenty of More Facts to Come - Question the Election Part 8
- YouTube #149 – Washington Stop the Steal Rally
- Radio Program #473 – Question the Election – Part 2
- YouTube #134 – Vote by Mail Fraud
- YouTube #143 – Question the Election – Part 2
- Radio Program #481 – Fake, Bias, Uniformed Outrage