In this world, the victories of the righteous are impure, incomplete and temporary. This is clearly seen in the short-lived victories described in the Old Testament historical books. But we can still rejoice “when the righteous are in authority” (Proverbs 29:2) because (1) these victories buy us time, and (2) They point to and foreshadow the coming Day of Christ’s return in final victory over evil.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Elections
- #537 (Video 201) Justice & The J-6 Political Prisoners
- Radio Program #474 - The Empire of Lies - Question the Election - Part 3
- Radio Program #470 – What if Biden Wins, what if Trump wins?
- Radio Program #472 – All Men are Liars, Question the Election
- YouTube #134 – Vote by Mail Fraud
- #536 (Video 200) The Lies of the Voter Rights Bill
- Radio Program #477 – Barbarians at the Gate – Question the Election – Part 6
- Radio Program #478 A Better Country – Question the Election - Part 7
- #508 (Video 175) – Seizing the Kingdom by Intrigue
- YouTube #143 – Question the Election – Part 2