In this world, the victories of the righteous are impure, incomplete and temporary. This is clearly seen in the short-lived victories described in the Old Testament historical books. But we can still rejoice “when the righteous are in authority” (Proverbs 29:2) because (1) these victories buy us time, and (2) They point to and foreshadow the coming Day of Christ’s return in final victory over evil.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Elections
- Radio Program #474 - The Empire of Lies - Question the Election - Part 3
- YouTube #142 – All Men are Liars - Question the Election
- YouTube #147 Barbarians at the Gate - Question the Election - Part 6
- Radio Program #472 – All Men are Liars, Question the Election
- YouTube #145 – Will Trump Win? - Question the Election - Part 4
- YouTube #138 – Bestowed on whom God Chooses
- Radio Program #476 – Media Lies and Suppression - Question the Election - Part 5
- YouTube #141 – What if Biden Wins, What if Trump wins?
- Radio Program #487 – When the System Fails us
- YouTube #150 – Fake, Bias, Uniformed Outrage