Conspiracy Theories – Program #31 – November 28, 2010
The program “Conspiracy Theories” discusses those individuals who believe there are secret societies running the world. Since there are so many different conspiracy theories which range from the absurd to the probable, one must be careful not to broad brush this subject. Nevertheless, we can glean some principles from the Bible that can navigate us through this subject. The main text is Isaiah 8 where God tells Israel not to call a conspiracy what the people call a conspiracy. The historical situation is discussed and general principles are drawn from the texts, such as, do not accuse others without proof, do not fear man, and man’s plans are thwarted by God.
Other texts referred to are Ecclesiastes 5:8-9; Psalm 2:3, 75:6-7; Ezekiel 8:6-12; Isaiah 19:3, Jeremiah 8:9; Ephesians 6:12
Similar Programs on the Topic of Conspiracy Theories
- #42 U.S. Foreign Policy & The C.F.R.
- #346 The Real Shadow Government
- YouTube #119 – The Corona Crisis Part 10 - Corona & Conspiracies
- YouTube #24 Is the Federal Reserve Evil?
- #338 Is The Federal Reserve Evil?
- Radio Program #447 - The Corona Crisis Part 10 – Corona & Conspiracies
- YouTube #31 The Real Shadow Government