YouTube #24 Is the Federal Reserve Evil?
Certain conspiracy theories demonize the Federal Reserve as the source of America’s economic woes. In this program, I explain some of the history & purposes of the Federal Reserve, and I share some Biblical precepts regarding how Christians should view banking, lending and such fallible organizations as the Federal Reserve: (1) don’t scapegoat, (2) don’t begrudge those who make a living off of you, (3) don’t assume all profit is greed, (4) don’t overthrow the whole system because of imperfections in the system.
It is not that the Federal Reserve is so great, but the alternatives are just as problematic – if not worse. Most of the disenchantment with the Federal Reserve is due to inevitable problems built into this fallen world. We will never find perfect security in any monetary or political system. The only solution is the Kingdom of Christ.
Scripture References: Isaiah 8:12; Matthew 25:27; Exodus 22:25; Leviticus 25:36-37; Deuteronomy 23:19-20; Nehemiah 5:7, 10; Psalm 15:5; Proverbs 28:8; Ezekiel 28:8,13,17; Jeremiah 15:10; Judges 21:25; 1 Samuel 25:8-11; Matthew 22:19-21; Ecclesiastes 5:8-9; Luke 12:19-20; 1 John 2:17; Matthew 6:19-20
Similar Programs on the Topic of Conspiracy Theories
- #346 The Real Shadow Government
- #31 Conspiracy Theories
- YouTube #119 – The Corona Crisis Part 10 - Corona & Conspiracies
- #338 Is The Federal Reserve Evil?
- #544 (Video 208) – The Ukraine Crisis and Conspiracy Theories
- YouTube #31 The Real Shadow Government
- 519 (Video 186) – God’s Great Reset is Coming
- Radio Program #447 - The Corona Crisis Part 10 – Corona & Conspiracies
- #42 U.S. Foreign Policy & The C.F.R.
- 586 (Video 244) Globalism - God Has Put It Into their Hearts