Program #310 “The Nashville Statement” – 10/8/2017 – Synopsis
Back in August, the Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood put out a 14-point statement defining the historic Christian position on gender and homosexuality. This document was signed by many familiar evangelical leaders. I begin the program explaining the good purposes for putting together counter-culture creeds that address right doctrine and practice. I then give a fast-paced overview of each point in the statement. This is one of those events that will go down in church history that you should know.
Scriptural references: Jude 3; Titus 1:9-11; Proverbs 28:23, 27:6
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #183 The Church & LGBT
- #300 MasterpieceCake vs. CCRC
- YouTube #77 – The Shame of Pride Month
- #382 The Equality Act
- Radio Program #416 The LGBTQ Town Hall.
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- YouTube #64 The Equality Act
- #89 "LGBT Marriage Legalized"
- Radio Program #436 - The LBGT Showdown
- #91 "NJ Bill A3371 Counseling LGBTQ minors"