Program #310 “The Nashville Statement” – 10/8/2017 – Synopsis
Back in August, the Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood put out a 14-point statement defining the historic Christian position on gender and homosexuality. This document was signed by many familiar evangelical leaders. I begin the program explaining the good purposes for putting together counter-culture creeds that address right doctrine and practice. I then give a fast-paced overview of each point in the statement. This is one of those events that will go down in church history that you should know.
Scriptural references: Jude 3; Titus 1:9-11; Proverbs 28:23, 27:6
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #347 The Masterpiece Decision
- #245 Stonewall - A Monument to Evil
- #503 - Pride Month and the Wrath of God
- Radio Program #399 - The Shame of Pride Month
- Radio Program #452 - The Lawless SCOTUS
- #157 Supreme Court Refusal
- #183 The Church & LGBT
- #141 March for Marriage
- Radio Program #416 The LGBTQ Town Hall.
- #300 MasterpieceCake vs. CCRC