Synopsis: Program #110 – 12/8/2013 “ENDA Program 2”
Program #110 is a continuation of last week’s introduction to ENDA the Employment Non-Discrimination Act. Although this bill will not be brought up in the House of Representatives, someday it may be the law of the land. A discussion of the bill is not nearly as important as the secular philosophy behind the bill: the abandonment of the Christian view of morality, sexuality, and gender distinctions. The government is called of God to enforce God’s natural law, but the left wants the state to protect sexual immorality over Biblical morality.
After again describing ENDA, the ramifications, and the rapid acceptance of the homosexual agenda, I explain how Christians can argue against this legislation: (1) the racism argument, (2) the pragmatic argument, (3) the religious freedom argument, and (4) the social conflict argument. I hope this program helps you in the task of silencing “ rebellious men, empty talkers and deceivers” (Titus 1:10).
Scriptural References: Acts 4 ; Luke 21:12-13; Acts 10:28; Ephesians 5:11; Psalm 1; 1 Peter 2:8; Colossians 4:6; 2 Timothy 2:25
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- Radio Program #436 - The LBGT Showdown
- Radio Program #419 - As in the Days of Lot
- #230 Gender Identity Counsel Pt. 1
- #91 "NJ Bill A3371 Counseling LGBTQ minors"
- #89 "LGBT Marriage Legalized"
- YouTube #94 – As in the Days of Lot
- #245 Stonewall - A Monument to Evil
- #157 Supreme Court Refusal
- #183 The Church & LGBT
- #231 Gender Identity Counsel Pt. 2