#313 Racism Revisited
Abridged Radio Program
Program #313 “Racism Revisited” – 10-29-2017 – Synopsis
This week’s program is part one in a two-part series about racism. The reason for taking up this subject again is because the secular left in America currently sees everything through the lens of racism. I begin by explaining how we have just as much racism today as in the past (It is not as if Americans are more godly today than 50 years ago.), but now the practice of racism has changed. More than ever, the ungodly are trying to find identity in skin color.
I go on to explain the reason for the recent resurgence of racial grievances – the unsolved economic and social disparities between the black and white communities. I then give three explanations: (1) the explanation given by the Liberal Left, (2) the explanation given by the Conservative Right, (3) the Biblical Christian explanation.
My understanding of this topic has improved over the years, and I believe the insights I share in this program will help you better understand the spiritual warfare in our day.
Scripture References: Deuteronomy 12:49; Proverbs 16:26; Matthew 23:2-3; Luke 6:43-45;
1 Corinthians 15:1-4; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Colossians 3:11
Similar Programs on the Topic of Racism
- YouTube #35 The Accusation of Racism
- YouTube #126 – Confronting Leftist Evangelical Support for BLM - Pt. 2
- #143 White Privilege
- Radio Program #453 - Confronting Leftist Evangelical Support for BLM
- #278 The Founding Fathers & Slavery
- #63 "Racism
- Radio Program #454 - Confronting Leftist Evangelical Support for BLM - Pt. 2
- #314 Racism & Colossians 3:11
- Radio Program #449 - The Corona Crisis Part 12 – Gone with the Wind
- YouTube #122 - Lies Prevail in the Land