#537 (Video 201) Justice & The J-6 Political Prisoners
February 10, 2022
Abridged Radio Program
Video Audio Only
It is incumbent upon God’s people to speak on behalf of those imprisoned unjustly – to “remember the prisoners, as though in prison with them” (Hebrews 13:3) Many J-6 protestors are being held in Federal prison without bail. This story is not being reported in the media. These patriots are being characterized as violent criminals and insurrectionists by Democrats who intend to demonize and persecute their opponents. After covering the current situation, I discuss why God allows such injustices, and why we are not given the authority to call down fire from heaven upon our persecutors.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Elections
- Radio Program #474 - The Empire of Lies - Question the Election - Part 3
- YouTube #141 – What if Biden Wins, What if Trump wins?
- YouTube #138 – Bestowed on whom God Chooses
- YouTube #148 – A Better Country – Question the Election Part 7
- #90 Persecution in the Armed Forces
- Radio Program #481 – Fake, Bias, Uniformed Outrage
- #551 (Video 214) - What about the 2000 Mules?
- YouTube #142 – All Men are Liars - Question the Election
- #536 (Video 200) The Lies of the Voter Rights Bill
- YouTube #147 Barbarians at the Gate - Question the Election - Part 6