It is incumbent upon God’s people to speak on behalf of those imprisoned unjustly – to “remember the prisoners, as though in prison with them” (Hebrews 13:3) Many J-6 protestors are being held in Federal prison without bail. This story is not being reported in the media. These patriots are being characterized as violent criminals and insurrectionists by Democrats who intend to demonize and persecute their opponents. After covering the current situation, I discuss why God allows such injustices, and why we are not given the authority to call down fire from heaven upon our persecutors.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Elections
- #508 (Video 175) – Seizing the Kingdom by Intrigue
- YouTube #141 – What if Biden Wins, What if Trump wins?
- Radio Program #487 – When the System Fails us
- Radio Program #478 A Better Country – Question the Election - Part 7
- Radio Program #467 - Bestowed on whom God Chooses
- #159 The Great Opportunity
- #90 Persecution in the Armed Forces
- Radio Program #475 – Will Trump Win? - Question the Election - Part 4
- Radio Program #473 – Question the Election – Part 2
- #60 Persecution by Homosexuals