It is incumbent upon God’s people to speak on behalf of those imprisoned unjustly – to “remember the prisoners, as though in prison with them” (Hebrews 13:3) Many J-6 protestors are being held in Federal prison without bail. This story is not being reported in the media. These patriots are being characterized as violent criminals and insurrectionists by Democrats who intend to demonize and persecute their opponents. After covering the current situation, I discuss why God allows such injustices, and why we are not given the authority to call down fire from heaven upon our persecutors.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Elections
- #536 (Video 200) The Lies of the Voter Rights Bill
- Radio Program #467 - Bestowed on whom God Chooses
- #90 Persecution in the Armed Forces
- Radio Program #487 – When the System Fails us
- YouTube #156 – When the System Fails us
- Radio Program #473 – Question the Election – Part 2
- YouTube #149 – Washington Stop the Steal Rally
- Radio Program #470 – What if Biden Wins, what if Trump wins?
- #508 (Video 175) – Seizing the Kingdom by Intrigue
- Radio Program #474 - The Empire of Lies - Question the Election - Part 3