One of the lessons Christians can learn from the recent controversy over the election is the failure of our institutions – – the courts, the legislatures, the Department of Justice, the FBI, the media, the corporations, the colleges, etc . What happens, when as the prophet Jeremiah said in his day, “From the least of them even to the greatest of them, everyone is greedy for gain . . . everyone speaks falsehood.” We knew that day was coming for us. This is a sign of the times.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Elections
- YouTube #147 Barbarians at the Gate - Question the Election - Part 6
- Radio Program #480 – Plenty of More Facts to Come - Question the Election Part 8
- YouTube #143 – Question the Election – Part 2
- Radio Program #476 – Media Lies and Suppression - Question the Election - Part 5
- #508 (Video 175) – Seizing the Kingdom by Intrigue
- Radio Program #477 – Barbarians at the Gate – Question the Election – Part 6
- YouTube #150 – Fake, Bias, Uniformed Outrage
- Radio Program #470 – What if Biden Wins, what if Trump wins?
- Radio Program #463 – Vote by Mail Fraud
- YouTube #134 – Vote by Mail Fraud