This week’s radio program covers some spiritual lessons that can be gleaned from the immigration reform debate. I begin the program with a review of the whole DACA program and the battle between the Republicans and Democrats over illegal immigration. I then explain five lessons:
1. Biblical teaching concerning special consideration for children
2. Vice is often sold by attaching it to some virtue.
3. Illegal immigration is pushed out of a belief in globalism.
4. Policy is often pushed for personal power.
5. Policy is often thwarted for personal power.
The first two points are covered in the radio program. All five points are covered in my YouTube channel – God and Country Biblical Exposition. I appreciate those of you who have helped launch the channel by watching the videos and subscribing. With God’s help, I trust that the video presentations will improve and grow.