YouTube #37 Critical Theory in Leftist Evangelicalism
Many naïve evangelicals are falling for the ideology of Critical Theory (CT). In that CT claims to be coming to the aid of the oppressed, unsuspecting Christians can easily mistake the tenets of CT as the goals of Christ; but at its core, CT defines oppression as God’s law and Western Christian values. CT is the rebellion of the Kingdom of Satan masquerading under the guise of justice and compassion. Left leaning evangelicals are using the language and principles of CT to criticize the political Right and to propagate a false Gospel.
Scripture References: Jeremiah 44:18; 1 Timothy 4:1; Acts 20:30; 2 Corinthians 11:13-15; Colossians 2:8; 2 Corinthians 11:3; Ephesians 4:14; Matthew 7:21-23; Romans 16:17-18; Acts 8:23; John 8; 1 Corinthians 5:2
Similar Programs on the Topic of Critical Theory
- Radio Program #421 – The Social/Political Attack on Gratitude
- YouTube #36 Exposing Critical Theory
- #529 (Video 195) - The False Gospel of Critical Race Theory
- Radio Program #432 - Critical Theory’s Fake Oppression
- 592 (Video 250) - Movie Review - Uncle Tom II
- 578 – Revisionist Thanksgiving
- 590 (Video 248) Woke or Awakened?
- #351 Exposing Critical Theory
- #504 -Wokeism Pt 4 – The Resistance Continues
- YouTube #96 – The Social/Political Attack on Gratitude