Synopsis: Program #135 – 5/25/2014 – The Blood Moons
Program #135 is about prophecy and another crackpot theory predicting the apocalypse and the return of the Lord. The best Biblical apologetics have been responses to false teaching. Therefore, we can firm up our commitment to proper Biblical interpretation by examining this new error about the Blood Moons.
There will be lunar eclipses on the Feast of Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles in 2014 and 2015. Mark Blitz and John Hagee have popularized the theory that whenever there is a lunar eclipse on a Jewish holiday, God is about to do something in Israel.
Where does that come from? The book of Joel, Acts and Revelation refer to the moon being darkened before the day of the Lord. Therefore, these teachers claim we should look to the moon as a way to discern the signs of the time. Does the Bible expect us to be like the astrologers who predict the future by looking at the sky, or does the Bible frown upon such interpretations?
After debunking the Blood Moon theory and the speculative methods of rabbinical interpretations, I discuss the true sign Jesus foretold.
Scriptures Referenced: 1 Corinthians 1:7; Titus 2:13; Jude 21; Philippians 3:20; Revelation 1:3; Joel 2:28-32; Acts 2:16-21; Matthew 24:29-30; Luke 21:25-28; Jeremiah 10:1-2; Matthew 24:36; Acts 1:7; Titus 1:14; 1 Timothy 1:3-4; Matthew 24:14-15; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- YouTube #115 – The Corona Crisis - Part 6 - Pandemic. Prophecy & the Judgment
- #384 God Re-establishes His Authority
- Radio Program #443 - The Corona Crisis – Part 6 - Pandemic. Prophecy & the Judgment
- #364 The Trump Prophecy
- 572 (Video 232) The Threat of Nuclear War
- YouTube #9 Why Judgment delayed?
- #376 Ezekiel's Temple
- #270 The Coming Anti-christ Empire
- YouTube #67 God Re-establishes Authority Pt 2.
- Radio Program #424 - Israel and Daniel 9 (Pt. 2)