Radio Program #356 – The Prophecy of Ezekiel – 08-26-2018 – Synopsis
Rather than my typical commentary on the news, this week’s program is a flyover exposition on the prophecies of Ezekiel. Ultimately we need to feed on the Word, not the media. The media should just be a side illustration for truth. It should probably take up less than five percent of our thoughts.
This program is for die-hard Bible students – a good resource if you are planning to read through the book of Ezekiel. The YouTube version concentrates on chapters 34-37. At a future date, I will do a YouTube specifically addressing Gog and Magog and the temple (chapters 39-48).
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #12 The AntiChrist
- Radio Program #386 "How to Survive the Apocalypse"
- YouTube #9 Why Judgment delayed?
- YouTube #105 – Preterism and Post-millennialism Refuted
- YouTube #68 How to Survive the Apocalypse
- #203 The Truth about September
- #374 2019 Prognostications
- 512 (Video 179) – Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgments – Pt 5
- #165 Revelation 11
- YouTube #59 Ezekiel's Temple