Radio Program #356 – The Prophecy of Ezekiel – 08-26-2018 – Synopsis
Rather than my typical commentary on the news, this week’s program is a flyover exposition on the prophecies of Ezekiel. Ultimately we need to feed on the Word, not the media. The media should just be a side illustration for truth. It should probably take up less than five percent of our thoughts.
This program is for die-hard Bible students – a good resource if you are planning to read through the book of Ezekiel. The YouTube version concentrates on chapters 34-37. At a future date, I will do a YouTube specifically addressing Gog and Magog and the temple (chapters 39-48).
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #56 Hide for a Little While
- #374 2019 Prognostications
- YouTube #1 - The Great Apostasy
- #213 Pre-,A-,Post-Millennialism Pt.1
- #206 Pre,Mid, Post Trib. Pt. 2
- Radio Program #386 "How to Survive the Apocalypse"
- #296 The Restraint 2 Thess 2:6-7
- YouTube #48 The Trump Prophecy
- #36 The New Year 2011
- #156 The Future of America