Radio Program #356 – The Prophecy of Ezekiel – 08-26-2018 – Synopsis
Rather than my typical commentary on the news, this week’s program is a flyover exposition on the prophecies of Ezekiel. Ultimately we need to feed on the Word, not the media. The media should just be a side illustration for truth. It should probably take up less than five percent of our thoughts.
This program is for die-hard Bible students – a good resource if you are planning to read through the book of Ezekiel. The YouTube version concentrates on chapters 34-37. At a future date, I will do a YouTube specifically addressing Gog and Magog and the temple (chapters 39-48).
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #203 The Truth about September
- #47 The Earth Quakes
- YouTube #57 2019 Prognostications
- YouTube #100 - Christian Conservative Resurgence or Defeat?
- Radio Program #424 - Israel and Daniel 9 (Pt. 2)
- YouTube #68 How to Survive the Apocalypse
- Radio Program #431 - Preterism and Post-millennialism Refuted
- #36 The New Year 2011
- #297 The Lawless One 2 Thess. 2:8-9
- YouTube #17 The Mark of the Beast