Radio Program #356 – The Prophecy of Ezekiel – 08-26-2018 – Synopsis
Rather than my typical commentary on the news, this week’s program is a flyover exposition on the prophecies of Ezekiel. Ultimately we need to feed on the Word, not the media. The media should just be a side illustration for truth. It should probably take up less than five percent of our thoughts.
This program is for die-hard Bible students – a good resource if you are planning to read through the book of Ezekiel. The YouTube version concentrates on chapters 34-37. At a future date, I will do a YouTube specifically addressing Gog and Magog and the temple (chapters 39-48).
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #322 Judgment Day, It is Still Coming
- Radio Program #488 - Is the Day of the Lord Upon Us?
- Radio Program #424 - Israel and Daniel 9 (Pt. 2)
- #241 Who Will Deliver Us From Evil?
- Radio Program #431 - Preterism and Post-millennialism Refuted
- #36 The New Year 2011
- Radio Program #429 - The False Prophet and Islam
- #364 The Trump Prophecy
- YouTube #157 – Is the Day of the Lord Upon Us?
- #205 Pre, Mid, Post Trib. Pt. 1