Program #207 “A Time for Truth” – 10/18/2015 – Synopsis
Ted Cruz, Republican primary candidate for president, has a new book out called Time for Truth. In his book Cruz explains the conflicts in the Republican party and the reason why he is the pariah of the Senate. It is eye-opening to discover that many so-called conservative legislators are actually political opportunists.
Cruz also gives a brief personal bio in which he shares his father’s background in Cuba, his parents’ conversion, and his own faith in Christ. The testimony reminds us that God in His providence raises up leaders to represent His righteousness.
Program 207 summarizes and reflects on Cruz’s new book.
Scriptures Referenced: Proverbs 29:25; Micah 7; Deuteronomy 16:19, 27:25; Micah 3:11
Similar Programs on the Topic of Book Reviews
- YouTube #63 The Choice of Another Kingdom
- YouTube #43 Bk Review-Jordan Peterson-12 Rules
- #318 The Moore Scandal
- YouTube #108 - Why do they love Bernie?
- Radio Program #402 - Liberty Defined
- #359 Bk Review-Jordan Peterson-12 Rules
- #266 Is Trump a Jehu? Part 1
- #260 Hillary's Broken Moral Compass
- #381 The Choice of Another Kingdom
- Radio Program #435 Why do they love Bernie