Program #207 “A Time for Truth” – 10/18/2015 – Synopsis
Ted Cruz, Republican primary candidate for president, has a new book out called Time for Truth. In his book Cruz explains the conflicts in the Republican party and the reason why he is the pariah of the Senate. It is eye-opening to discover that many so-called conservative legislators are actually political opportunists.
Cruz also gives a brief personal bio in which he shares his father’s background in Cuba, his parents’ conversion, and his own faith in Christ. The testimony reminds us that God in His providence raises up leaders to represent His righteousness.
Program 207 summarizes and reflects on Cruz’s new book.
Scriptures Referenced: Proverbs 29:25; Micah 7; Deuteronomy 16:19, 27:25; Micah 3:11
Similar Programs on the Topic of Book Reviews
- YouTube #81 – Bk Review – This Book Changed Everything
- Radio Program #489 – We are being played
- #359 Bk Review-Jordan Peterson-12 Rules
- #137 The Release of Satan
- YouTube #39 Dennis Prager, The Rational Bible - Book Review
- Radio Program #418 – The Unregenerate Candidates
- #266 Is Trump a Jehu? Part 1
- #192 Clinton Cash
- #258 The Mike Pence Betrayal
- #58 I Searched for a Man