Radio Program #381 “The Choice of Another Kingdom” 2-17-2019 – Synopsis
Political commentator, Andrew Klavan, is coming out with the printed edition of his latest novel,
Another Kingdom. Since this is an allegory of the culture war and the Christian conflict, today’s program is a book review focusing on some key dialogue. Specifically, the main character’s choice of whether he will succumb to the demands of the anti-christ character. This is a great reminder of the choice facing every soul.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Book Reviews
- YouTube #63 The Choice of Another Kingdom
- Radio Program #404 "BK Review -This Book Changed Everything"
- #137 The Release of Satan
- Radio Program #388 - Book Review - The Right Side of History
- YouTube # 69 - Book Review - The Right Side of History
- YouTube #79 - Liberty Defined
- YouTube #43 Bk Review-Jordan Peterson-12 Rules
- #238 You Will Be Made to Care - Book Review
- YouTube #81 – Bk Review – This Book Changed Everything
- #207 A Time for Truth