Program #292 “Free Speech at “Berserkly” – 6/4/2017– Synopsis
Program #292 is a review of the free speech controversy at Berkeley in California – the protests and disinviting of speakers who represent the political right. Even the media is pointing out the hypocrisy of Berkeley limiting free speech, even though Berkeley was the center of the free speech movement in the 1960s.
This is the nature of evil – an insistence on tolerance only until it gains dominance. The record in the Old Testament is how the people shut down God’s message. Now we are seeing it up close in our generation. But the way of the transgressor is hard, and the Berkeley campus is rotting from within. It is the perfect showcase for the devil.
Scriptures Referenced: Acts 7:57-58, 19:28,34; Zechariah 7:11-12; Isaiah 48:22, 57:20-21; Jeremiah 2:19
Similar Programs on the Topic of The Culture War
- #282 Behind Fake News
- Radio Program #483 – I tell you, no, but rather division
- #295 Trump & the Media Narrative
- #319 The Wave of Sex Scandals
- YouTube #122 - Lies Prevail in the Land
- YouTube #152 – I tell you, no, but rather division
- #72 "Equality, Envy, Egalitarianism"
- #317 The Texas Shooting
- Radio Program #433 - Trump and the Two Americas
- YouTube #25 The Culture War