Program #292 “Free Speech at “Berserkly” – 6/4/2017– Synopsis
Program #292 is a review of the free speech controversy at Berkeley in California – the protests and disinviting of speakers who represent the political right. Even the media is pointing out the hypocrisy of Berkeley limiting free speech, even though Berkeley was the center of the free speech movement in the 1960s.
This is the nature of evil – an insistence on tolerance only until it gains dominance. The record in the Old Testament is how the people shut down God’s message. Now we are seeing it up close in our generation. But the way of the transgressor is hard, and the Berkeley campus is rotting from within. It is the perfect showcase for the devil.
Scriptures Referenced: Acts 7:57-58, 19:28,34; Zechariah 7:11-12; Isaiah 48:22, 57:20-21; Jeremiah 2:19
Similar Programs on the Topic of The Culture War
- #171 2015 State of the Union
- #498 - Book Review - The Rise and Triumph of Modern Self
- YouTube # 106 – Trump and the Two Americas
- 580 (Video 239)- The Respect for Marriage Act
- #554 (Video 217) Recognizing the Role of Satan
- Radio Program #450 - Lies Prevail in the Land
- #501 - Christianity vs Wokeism, Who Wins?
- Radio Program #486 - Worldview – Patriot or Insurrectionist?
- #295 Trump & the Media Narrative
- YouTube #152 – I tell you, no, but rather division