I begin by refuting three myths, (1) both parties are thesame, (2) everyone needs to vote, and (3) Christians should not all be in oneparty. I then address the priority of votingpro-life – – that pro-life should be the litmus test for any candidate or partybecause life is first in the hierarchy of God’s values. I address the errors of Tim Keller and TonyEvans who espoused the Democrat talking point that both parties are morallyequivalent because they hold to equal but different Biblical mandates.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- #171 2015 State of the Union
- #366 A Blue or Red Wave
- Radio Program #418 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- Radio Program #433 - Trump and the Two Americas
- YouTube #122 - Lies Prevail in the Land
- #375 Why Political Paralysis?
- #98 Changing the Culture
- #99 From Liberty to Tyranny
- #319 The Wave of Sex Scandals
- YouTube #93 – Why They Demand Impeachment