I begin by refuting three myths, (1) both parties are the same, (2) everyone needs to vote, and (3) Christians should not all be in one party. I then address the priority of voting pro-life – – that pro-life should be the litmus test for any candidate or party because life is first in the hierarchy of God’s values. I address the errors of Tim Keller and Tony Evans who espoused the Democrat talking point that both parties are morally equivalent because they hold to equal but different Biblical mandates.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- YouTube #152 – I tell you, no, but rather division
- #98 Changing the Culture
- #339 The Culture War
- YouTube #58 Why Political Paralysis?
- #375 Why Political Paralysis?
- Radio Program #466 – Can a Christian Vote Democrat?
- Radio Program #397 Reveling in Deception
- YouTube #93 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- #99 From Liberty to Tyranny
- Radio Program #433 - Trump and the Two Americas