I begin by refuting three myths, (1) both parties are thesame, (2) everyone needs to vote, and (3) Christians should not all be in oneparty. I then address the priority of votingpro-life – – that pro-life should be the litmus test for any candidate or partybecause life is first in the hierarchy of God’s values. I address the errors of Tim Keller and TonyEvans who espoused the Democrat talking point that both parties are morallyequivalent because they hold to equal but different Biblical mandates.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- YouTube #25 The Culture War
- YouTube # 106 – Trump and the Two Americas
- Radio Program #418 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- #366 A Blue or Red Wave
- #98 Changing the Culture
- #133 The Culture War
- #72 "Equality, Envy, Egalitarianism"
- Radio Program #462 - In God We Trust, Not Trump
- #292 Free Speech at Berzerkly
- #171 2015 State of the Union