I begin by refuting three myths, (1) both parties are the same, (2) everyone needs to vote, and (3) Christians should not all be in one party. I then address the priority of voting pro-life – – that pro-life should be the litmus test for any candidate or party because life is first in the hierarchy of God’s values. I address the errors of Tim Keller and Tony Evans who espoused the Democrat talking point that both parties are morally equivalent because they hold to equal but different Biblical mandates.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- YouTube # 106 – Trump and the Two Americas
- #72 "Equality, Envy, Egalitarianism"
- Radio Program #433 - Trump and the Two Americas
- #498 - Book Review - The Rise and Triumph of Modern Self
- YouTube #155 – Worldview – Patriot or Insurrectionist?
- Radio Program #486 - Worldview – Patriot or Insurrectionist?
- #497 – Even Mother’s Day is Racist
- #133 The Culture War
- #319 The Wave of Sex Scandals
- #317 The Texas Shooting