Radio Program #337 “Habakkuk’s Question” – 4-15-2018 – Synopsis
Rather than Biblical commentary on the new, this week’s program is a straight-up exposition of the Old Testament book of Habakkuk. The prophecy of Habakkuk is quite unique in the prophetic writings. Rather than a discourse against the sins of the people as usually found in the books of Jeremiah, Isaiah, etc, Habakkuk is about the prophet’s own personal angst over living among a sinful people. “Why do you make me see iniquity, and cause me to look on wickedness?” (Habakkuk 1:3). For this reason, the book of Habakkuk become a comfort to Christians today living in a sinful Nation. Habakkuk’s questions are our questions. God’s answers to Habakkuk are for us today.
Scripture references: Psalm 37; Isaiah 62:12; Psalm 44, 77; Jeremiah 12,24; Hebrews 12; Deuteronomy 30:19; Romans 1:17; Galatians 3:11
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- Radio Program #412 The Conversion of Nebuchadnezzar (and Trump?)
- #329 - Toppling the Narrative
- YouTube #14 The Foolish Shepherd
- #525 (Video 192) – Can America have a Revival? (Josiah’s Revival)
- YouTube #102 - Hell
- #209 Nehemiah, The Real Story
- #524 (Video 191) – Why America has gone into deep depravity?
- #45 Egypt
- #268 Jeremiah the Traitor
- #520 (Video 187) – The Doctrine of Sin