Christless Conservatism is that brand of Conservatism which promotes laws, principles, and virtues, that align with the Bible, but leaves off Christ and the Gospel. My thesis is this: Christless Conservativism will not save America, it may even make things worse. I cover what the Bible says about the powerlessness of the law to make people good. I cover the example Pelagius, and then I give some current examples, including a short critique of Jordan Peterson’s Conservative Manifesto.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Liberalism
- #366 A Blue or Red Wave
- #272 Who are the Good Guys?
- #342 The Unsaved Moral Conservative
- #312 Way of Cain #6
- #315 A Primer on Liberal Words
- 620 (Video 274) Do You Know Satan's Agenda?
- #309 The Way of Cain #4 -Violence
- 609 (Video 265) Beware Leftist Justice
- Radio Program #466 – Can a Christian Vote Democrat?
- YouTube #137 – Can a Christian vote Democrat?