Christless Conservatism is that brand of Conservatism which promotes laws, principles, and virtues, that align with the Bible, but leaves off Christ and the Gospel. My thesis is this: Christless Conservativism will not save America, it may even make things worse. I cover what the Bible says about the powerlessness of the law to make people good. I cover the example Pelagius, and then I give some current examples, including a short critique of Jordan Peterson’s Conservative Manifesto.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Liberalism
- #150 Hawks vs Doves
- #366 A Blue or Red Wave
- Radio Program #411 - Postmodernism vs Free Speech
- #315 A Primer on Liberal Words
- Radio Program #462 - In God We Trust, Not Trump
- YouTube #50 A Blue or Red Wave
- #72 "Equality, Envy, Egalitarianism"
- YouTube #28 The Unsaved Moral Conservative
- #99 From Liberty to Tyranny
- #222 Liberalism's Support for Islam