Radio Program #411 – Postmodernism vs Free Speech 9/15/2016
This week’s program looks atone consequence of Postmodernism – the banning of words and the setting aside ourFirst Amendment right to free speech. After giving some examples, I explain the how Leftists (out of a hatredtoward God’s values and His definitions of sin) works to suppress the truth inunrighteousness. The Left claims thatbanning speech is for the purpose of creating equality and non-violence, butthis is just the ideological excuse. Thereal reason is that the darkness hates the light.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Liberalism
- #315 A Primer on Liberal Words
- #309 The Way of Cain #4 -Violence
- #72 "Equality, Envy, Egalitarianism"
- #199 Liberal Optimism
- #99 From Liberty to Tyranny
- #219 Liberalism Hurts People
- #191 A Nation of Victims
- The Foundations of Liberalism and Conservatism
- Radio Program #407 "Postmodernism vs God"
- #306 The Way of Cain #1