Radio Program #411 – Postmodernism vs Free Speech 9/15/2016
This week’s program looks at one consequence of Postmodernism – the banning of words and the setting aside our First Amendment right to free speech. After giving some examples, I explain the how Leftists (out of a hatred toward God’s values and His definitions of sin) works to suppress the truth in unrighteousness. The Left claims that banning speech is for the purpose of creating equality and non-violence, but this is just the ideological excuse. The real reason is that the darkness hates the light.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Liberalism
- #307 The Way of Cain #2
- #169 Autonomy & Compassion
- #306 The Way of Cain #1
- #304 The Alternative Right
- The Foundations of Liberalism and Conservatism
- #72 "Equality, Envy, Egalitarianism"
- #312 Way of Cain #6
- #309 The Way of Cain #4 -Violence
- #342 The Unsaved Moral Conservative
- #222 Liberalism's Support for Islam