Radio Program #411 – Postmodernism vs Free Speech 9/15/2016
This week’s program looks atone consequence of Postmodernism – the banning of words and the setting aside ourFirst Amendment right to free speech. After giving some examples, I explain the how Leftists (out of a hatredtoward God’s values and His definitions of sin) works to suppress the truth inunrighteousness. The Left claims thatbanning speech is for the purpose of creating equality and non-violence, butthis is just the ideological excuse. Thereal reason is that the darkness hates the light.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Liberalism
- #223 Liberalism's Support for Islam Pt. 2
- #199 Liberal Optimism
- #311 Way of Cain #5 Self-righteous
- #219 Liberalism Hurts People
- YouTube #28 The Unsaved Moral Conservative
- #315 A Primer on Liberal Words
- #307 The Way of Cain #2
- #308 The Way of Cain #3
- #85 "Shifting Blame, Shirking Responsibility"
- #150 Hawks vs Doves