Radio Program #411 – Postmodernism vs Free Speech 9/15/2016
This week’s program looks at one consequence of Postmodernism – the banning of words and the setting aside our First Amendment right to free speech. After giving some examples, I explain the how Leftists (out of a hatred toward God’s values and His definitions of sin) works to suppress the truth in unrighteousness. The Left claims that banning speech is for the purpose of creating equality and non-violence, but this is just the ideological excuse. The real reason is that the darkness hates the light.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Liberalism
- YouTube #135 – Who are the Rioters – Part 2
- #191 A Nation of Victims
- #307 The Way of Cain #2
- #225 Spoiled University Students
- #272 Who are the Good Guys?
- #99 From Liberty to Tyranny
- #223 Liberalism's Support for Islam Pt. 2
- #150 Hawks vs Doves
- #85 "Shifting Blame, Shirking Responsibility"
- #169 Autonomy & Compassion