This week’s radio program (no YouTube this week) is an abbreviated version of my Sunday Morning Christmas message. Often Jesus said that He came into the world for a certain purpose, but Jesus also had to explain to the multitudes reasons why He didn’t come. Apparently, there was plenty of confusion about the ministry of the Messiah that needed correction. Then and now.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- #562 (Video 224) The Future of the Jews & Replacement Theology
- 584 (Video 242) What the Church Needs to Hear - Part 2
- YouTube #76 Explaining Imprecatory Psalms
- YouTube #23 Habakkuk's Question
- 569 (Video 229) Micah Series #2
- Radio Program #398 “Explaining Imprecatory Psalms”
- #330 Continuing in the Way of Jeroboam
- #546 - In Bondage all of their Lives.
- 585 (Video 243) What the Church Needs to Hear - Part 3
- #261 Shouted from the Roof Top