Radio Program #329 “Toppling the Narrative” – 2-18-2018 – Synopsis
This week’s program is another lesson from the Old Testament prophets. In a shocking declaration, Jeremiah tells his fellow Jews that Jerusalem has been the object of God’s wrath from the day they built it (Jeremiah 32:31). This may even surprise Evangelical Christians today because we might assume that Jerusalem became evil only in her latter days. On the contrary, unregenerate, natural man, even in their religion, are under the wrath of God.
There are two lessons contained in this text: first, the prophet’s work of toppling the false narratives of the day; second, the truth itself that the city of man is under the condemnation of God. Until Christ came to provide His imputed righteousness, all men and their cities were under the wrath of God.
The radio program contains only the first lesson. The entire program is YouTube Program #15,
Jeremiah 32:31-32; John 8; Acts 22; Acts 7; Jeremiah 1:17-19, 7:13; Isaiah 56:10-112; Revelation 21:8; Jeremiah 7:4, 11; Revelation 2:9, 3:9; Isaiah 1:10; Revelation 11:8
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- #326 The Prophet's SOUA
- 584 (Video 242) What the Church Needs to Hear - Part 2
- YouTube #23 Habakkuk's Question
- #83 Political Lessons from the Prophets"
- Program #505 - Seals, Trumpets & Bowls - Part 1
- 610 (Video 266) I Would Discuss Matters of Justice
- 603 - Personal Avenging
- 612 (Video 268) - The False Teachers in Politics
- 589 (Video 247) S.O.U.A & The Oracles against the Nations
- 599 (Video 256) We have the Power of God