Radio Program #415 Trump’s Globalism Pushback
October 10, 2019
Abridged Radio Program
In September, President Trump denounced the ideology of globalism before the UN General Assembly. In the words of The Atlantic, “In his UN speech, the U.S. president went after several countries and institutions—but perhaps none more so than the world order itself.” In this week’s program, we look at how president Trump is God’s stopgap measure to expose and slow down the Globalist agenda – the Spirit of this age.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Foreign Policy
- 515 (Video 182) - Afghan policy - Lies on Parade
- #244 Brexit
- #208 Iranian Nuclear Deal
- #541 (Video 205) – Biden’s Foreign Policy Failure
- #82 "The Benghazi Cover-Up"
- #540 (Video 204) War & Rumors of War - Ukraine
- #543 (Video 207) WWIII More Likely than Not
- YouTube #90 - Trump’s Globalism Pushback
- Radio Program #459 – China’s Aggression
- #150 Hawks vs Doves