According the teachings of Jesus in Luke 17, the judgment that fell on Sodom is a prototype of God’s judgment on the final generation (likely our own). One of the key lessons, in the Genesis account of Sodom, is that God lets sin come out of the closet before He judges it. I give some current examples and then briefly exposit Luke 17 and Genesis 18-19.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- 605 (Video 261) Homosexuality & Capital Punishment
- Radio Program #452 - The Lawless SCOTUS
- #109 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 1
- #74 "Gender Rebellion"
- #231 Gender Identity Counsel Pt. 2
- #230 Gender Identity Counsel Pt. 1
- 611 (Video 267)- What You Need to Know about Parental Rights
- #503 - Pride Month and the Wrath of God
- #110 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 2