According the teachings of Jesus in Luke 17, the judgment that fell on Sodom is a prototype of God’s judgment on the final generation (likely our own). One of the key lessons, in the Genesis account of Sodom, is that God lets sin come out of the closet before He judges it. I give some current examples and then briefly exposit Luke 17 and Genesis 18-19.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #16 Homosexuality
- #183 The Church & LGBT
- YouTube #91 - The LGBTQ Town Hall
- #231 Gender Identity Counsel Pt. 2
- #109 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 1
- YouTube #109 - The LGBT Showdown
- #382 The Equality Act
- #230 Gender Identity Counsel Pt. 1
- #74 "Gender Rebellion"