The violence we are seeing on the news is the wrath of man. However, the ungodly will attribute the consequences of their own sin to an alleged persecution and oppression of the unrighteous by the righteous. Basically, they will blame God and His people for their own dysfunction. The early church father, Justin Martyr, wrote the Apologia to explain to the Roman people that the Christians were not to blame for all of the troubles in the empire. It was coming from the immoral unbelievers themselves. He is called Justin the Martyr because they put him to death for telling the truth. History is repeating itself now that the West is returning to paganism.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Church History
- #289 Justin Martyr's Apologia
- Radio Program #419 - As in the Days of Lot
- #109 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 1
- #91 "NJ Bill A3371 Counseling LGBTQ minors"
- Radio Program #452 - The Lawless SCOTUS
- Radio Program #390 The Politics of the Crucifixion
- #347 The Masterpiece Decision
- YouTube #32 The Masterpiece Decision
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #287 Hively vs. Ivy Tech