The violence we are seeing on the news is the wrath of man. However, the ungodly will attribute the consequences of their own sin to an alleged persecution and oppression of the unrighteous by the righteous. Basically, they will blame God and His people for their own dysfunction. The early church father, Justin Martyr, wrote the Apologia to explain to the Roman people that the Christians were not to blame for all of the troubles in the empire. It was coming from the immoral unbelievers themselves. He is called Justin the Martyr because they put him to death for telling the truth. History is repeating itself now that the West is returning to paganism.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Church History
- #548 (Video #211) - The Truth about Transgenderism
- YouTube #6 - Bill 3067 Transgender School Mandate
- #157 Supreme Court Refusal
- YouTube #64 The Equality Act
- Radio Program #416 The LGBTQ Town Hall.
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- 608 (Video 264) The Transgender Worldview - Part 3
- 611 (Video 267)- What You Need to Know about Parental Rights
- 605 (Video 261) Homosexuality & Capital Punishment
- #289 Justin Martyr's Apologia