According the teachings of Jesus in Luke 17, the judgment that fell on Sodom is a prototype of God’s judgment on the final generation (likely our own). One of the key lessons, in the Genesis account of Sodom, is that God lets sin come out of the closet before He judges it. I give some current examples and then briefly exposit Luke 17 and Genesis 18-19.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #300 MasterpieceCake vs. CCRC
- Radio Program #399 - The Shame of Pride Month
- YouTube #64 The Equality Act
- #132 The End of LGBT
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #157 Supreme Court Refusal
- Radio Program #452 - The Lawless SCOTUS
- #74 "Gender Rebellion"
- #245 Stonewall - A Monument to Evil
- Radio Program #436 - The LBGT Showdown