According the teachings of Jesus in Luke 17, the judgment that fell on Sodom is a prototype of God’s judgment on the final generation (likely our own). One of the key lessons, in the Genesis account of Sodom, is that God lets sin come out of the closet before He judges it. I give some current examples and then briefly exposit Luke 17 and Genesis 18-19.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #110 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 2
- #109 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 1
- Radio Program #416 The LGBTQ Town Hall.
- #103 Debating Same-Sex Marriage
- YouTube #109 - The LGBT Showdown
- #141 March for Marriage
- YouTube #124 – The Lawless SCOTUS
- #548 (Video #211) - The Truth about Transgenderism
- #245 Stonewall - A Monument to Evil
- #347 The Masterpiece Decision