According the teachings of Jesus in Luke 17, the judgment that fell on Sodom is a prototype of God’s judgment on the final generation (likely our own). One of the key lessons, in the Genesis account of Sodom, is that God lets sin come out of the closet before He judges it. I give some current examples and then briefly exposit Luke 17 and Genesis 18-19.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- Radio Program #452 - The Lawless SCOTUS
- #310 The Nashville Statement
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #91 "NJ Bill A3371 Counseling LGBTQ minors"
- #16 Homosexuality
- #109 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 1
- #382 The Equality Act
- #503 - Pride Month and the Wrath of God
- Radio Program #399 - The Shame of Pride Month
- Radio Program #436 - The LBGT Showdown