According the teachings of Jesus in Luke 17, the judgment that fell on Sodom is a prototype of God’s judgment on the final generation (likely our own). One of the key lessons, in the Genesis account of Sodom, is that God lets sin come out of the closet before He judges it. I give some current examples and then briefly exposit Luke 17 and Genesis 18-19.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #382 The Equality Act
- Radio Program #419 - As in the Days of Lot
- #235 Jude Takes on LGBT Advocates
- #110 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 2
- YouTube #109 - The LGBT Showdown
- YouTube #124 – The Lawless SCOTUS
- #16 Homosexuality
- YouTube #32 The Masterpiece Decision
- #89 "LGBT Marriage Legalized"
- #503 - Pride Month and the Wrath of God