I begin by refuting three myths, (1) both parties are the same, (2) everyone needs to vote, and (3) Christians should not all be in one party. I then address the priority of voting pro-life – – that pro-life should be the litmus test for any candidate or party because life is first in the hierarchy of God’s values. I address the errors of Tim Keller and Tony Evans who espoused the Democrat talking point that both parties are morally equivalent because they hold to equal but different Biblical mandates.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- #319 The Wave of Sex Scandals
- #99 From Liberty to Tyranny
- #501 - Christianity vs Wokeism, Who Wins?
- #133 The Culture War
- YouTube #137 – Can a Christian vote Democrat?
- #339 The Culture War
- Radio Program #418 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- Radio Program #483 – I tell you, no, but rather division
- YouTube #93 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- Radio Program #486 - Worldview – Patriot or Insurrectionist?