I begin by refuting three myths, (1) both parties are the same, (2) everyone needs to vote, and (3) Christians should not all be in one party. I then address the priority of voting pro-life – – that pro-life should be the litmus test for any candidate or party because life is first in the hierarchy of God’s values. I address the errors of Tim Keller and Tony Evans who espoused the Democrat talking point that both parties are morally equivalent because they hold to equal but different Biblical mandates.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- #133 The Culture War
- #295 Trump & the Media Narrative
- Radio Program #483 – I tell you, no, but rather division
- YouTube #25 The Culture War
- YouTube #58 Why Political Paralysis?
- #282 Behind Fake News
- Radio Program #397 Reveling in Deception
- #146 Republicans vs. Democrats
- #171 2015 State of the Union
- Radio Program #502 - The War Against Wokeism Continues