I begin by refuting three myths, (1) both parties are thesame, (2) everyone needs to vote, and (3) Christians should not all be in oneparty. I then address the priority of votingpro-life – – that pro-life should be the litmus test for any candidate or partybecause life is first in the hierarchy of God’s values. I address the errors of Tim Keller and TonyEvans who espoused the Democrat talking point that both parties are morallyequivalent because they hold to equal but different Biblical mandates.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- #375 Why Political Paralysis?
- YouTube #137 – Can a Christian vote Democrat?
- #46 The Blame Game
- YouTube #50 A Blue or Red Wave
- #146 Republicans vs. Democrats
- #282 Behind Fake News
- #133 The Culture War
- YouTube # 106 – Trump and the Two Americas
- #319 The Wave of Sex Scandals
- Radio Program #462 - In God We Trust, Not Trump