I begin by refuting three myths, (1) both parties are the same, (2) everyone needs to vote, and (3) Christians should not all be in one party. I then address the priority of voting pro-life – – that pro-life should be the litmus test for any candidate or party because life is first in the hierarchy of God’s values. I address the errors of Tim Keller and Tony Evans who espoused the Democrat talking point that both parties are morally equivalent because they hold to equal but different Biblical mandates.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- #366 A Blue or Red Wave
- #99 From Liberty to Tyranny
- Radio Program #418 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- YouTube #93 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- Radio Program #433 - Trump and the Two Americas
- #282 Behind Fake News
- #72 "Equality, Envy, Egalitarianism"
- Radio Program #462 - In God We Trust, Not Trump
- YouTube #152 – I tell you, no, but rather division
- Radio Program #483 – I tell you, no, but rather division