I begin by refuting three myths, (1) both parties are thesame, (2) everyone needs to vote, and (3) Christians should not all be in oneparty. I then address the priority of votingpro-life – – that pro-life should be the litmus test for any candidate or partybecause life is first in the hierarchy of God’s values. I address the errors of Tim Keller and TonyEvans who espoused the Democrat talking point that both parties are morallyequivalent because they hold to equal but different Biblical mandates.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- Radio Program #397 Reveling in Deception
- YouTube # 106 – Trump and the Two Americas
- #295 Trump & the Media Narrative
- Radio Program #462 - In God We Trust, Not Trump
- #317 The Texas Shooting
- YouTube #137 – Can a Christian vote Democrat?
- YouTube #122 - Lies Prevail in the Land
- #98 Changing the Culture
- #146 Republicans vs. Democrats
- YouTube #58 Why Political Paralysis?