I begin by refuting three myths, (1) both parties are the same, (2) everyone needs to vote, and (3) Christians should not all be in one party. I then address the priority of voting pro-life – – that pro-life should be the litmus test for any candidate or party because life is first in the hierarchy of God’s values. I address the errors of Tim Keller and Tony Evans who espoused the Democrat talking point that both parties are morally equivalent because they hold to equal but different Biblical mandates.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- #99 From Liberty to Tyranny
- #499 - The False Religion of "Wokeism"
- #295 Trump & the Media Narrative
- Radio Program #502 - The War Against Wokeism Continues
- Radio Program #483 – I tell you, no, but rather division
- Radio Program #418 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- #98 Changing the Culture
- #375 Why Political Paralysis?
- Radio Program #450 - Lies Prevail in the Land
- #133 The Culture War