Radio Program #466 – Can a Christian Vote Democrat?
October 1, 2020
Abridged Radio Program
I begin by refuting three myths, (1) both parties are the same, (2) everyone needs to vote, and (3) Christians should not all be in one party. I then address the priority of voting pro-life – – that pro-life should be the litmus test for any candidate or party because life is first in the hierarchy of God’s values. I address the errors of Tim Keller and Tony Evans who espoused the Democrat talking point that both parties are morally equivalent because they hold to equal but different Biblical mandates.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- #171 2015 State of the Union
- YouTube #155 – Worldview – Patriot or Insurrectionist?
- YouTube #137 – Can a Christian vote Democrat?
- #555 (Video 218) Democrats, Republicans, and The Christians
- #99 From Liberty to Tyranny
- YouTube #25 The Culture War
- Radio Program #450 - Lies Prevail in the Land
- #317 The Texas Shooting
- Radio Program #502 - The War Against Wokeism Continues
- #146 Republicans vs. Democrats