I begin by refuting three myths, (1) both parties are the same, (2) everyone needs to vote, and (3) Christians should not all be in one party. I then address the priority of voting pro-life – – that pro-life should be the litmus test for any candidate or party because life is first in the hierarchy of God’s values. I address the errors of Tim Keller and Tony Evans who espoused the Democrat talking point that both parties are morally equivalent because they hold to equal but different Biblical mandates.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- #366 A Blue or Red Wave
- #46 The Blame Game
- #339 The Culture War
- Radio Program #502 - The War Against Wokeism Continues
- #317 The Texas Shooting
- YouTube #93 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- YouTube #25 The Culture War
- #501 - Christianity vs Wokeism, Who Wins?
- Radio Program #450 - Lies Prevail in the Land
- #497 – Even Mother’s Day is Racist