This week’s program is a doctrinal explanation of the manhood of Christ. Even many evangelicals don’t know the full extent of the incarnation. God took upon himself more than just a human body, He also took a human soul and spirit. Christ was fully God and fully man. The Council of Chalcedon in 451 addressed this doctrine. In considering these truths, the celebration of the birth of Christ will become more meaningful.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- #293 2 Chronicles 7:14 Part 1
- #507 - Seal, Trumpet & Bowl Judgments Part 3
- YouTube #87 The Conversion of Nebuchadnezzar (and Trump?)
- #216 The Reception of the Kingdom
- #534 (Video 198) – What is Wrong with these People?
- #546 - In Bondage all of their Lives.
- Radio Program #428 - Hell
- #531 - 2022 Prophecy Message
- #524 (Video 191) – Why America has gone into deep depravity?
- Radio Program #398 “Explaining Imprecatory Psalms”