This week’s program is a doctrinal explanation of the manhood of Christ. Even many evangelicals don’t know the full extent of the incarnation. God took upon himself more than just a human body, He also took a human soul and spirit. Christ was fully God and fully man. The Council of Chalcedon in 451 addressed this doctrine. In considering these truths, the celebration of the birth of Christ will become more meaningful.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- YouTube #76 Explaining Imprecatory Psalms
- #326 The Prophet's SOUA
- #261 Shouted from the Roof Top
- #35 The King Arrives
- #327 The Foolish Shepherd
- #179 The Romans 13 Controversy
- Radio Program #405 - Isaiah 33:22 – The Lord is our King
- #83 Political Lessons from the Prophets"
- #209 Nehemiah, The Real Story
- #215 Citizens of the Kingdom