The Democrats are expecting a blue wave; the Republicans are expecting a red wave, since the country is so closely divided culturally, there is no telling who has the 51% in this moment of history. The bad news is that given the ungodly undercurrent in our society, a blue wave is coming someday. This is the prophesied end of this age.
Going back to the pattern of ancient Israel’s apostasy, I show how the undercurrent of paganism and immorality, which started fifty years earlier under king Manasseh, was the reason for Israel’s judgment. In the same way, America’s sexual revolution, beginning in the 1960s, has continued unabated in American culture. The pattern of national apostasy repeats itself.
In order to discern the times, you must be familiar with this aspect of the prophet’s case against the national guilt.
Scriptural References: Revelation 13:7-8; 1 Corinthians 10:6; Romans 15:4; Ezekiel 14:13-14; 2 Kings 21:1-6; Jeremiah 15:4; 2 Kings 24:3-4; 2 Chronicles 34:27-33; 2 Kingss 23:25-27; 2 Chronicles 7:14; Jeremiah 3:10, 11:10; Psalm 9:17
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- YouTube #93 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- #146 Republicans vs. Democrats
- YouTube #137 – Can a Christian vote Democrat?
- Radio Program #418 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- #375 Why Political Paralysis?
- #366 A Blue or Red Wave
- YouTube #58 Why Political Paralysis?
- #99 From Liberty to Tyranny
- Radio Program #462 - In God We Trust, Not Trump
- Radio Program #466 – Can a Christian Vote Democrat?