The Relativism and Post-Modernism of our day is Biblically defined as “Lawlessness [Gr.anomia].” This week’s program is a primer on the nature of our generation’s philosophical justification for the persecution of God, His law, and His people. I cover three points about the nature of Lawlessness (Relativism): (1) Lawlessness hates judgment, (2) Lawlessness is hypocritical, and (3) Lawlessness is about power. This program is a basic education for those who need to get up to speed on what is driving the de-construction of Western Christian values.
Scriptures Referenced: Matthew 24:12;1 John 3:4; John 18:37-38;2 Thessalonians 2:3-8; Matthew 23:28;Daniel 7:25; Revelation 13:17;Micah 2:1; Jeremiah 23:29; Matthew 13:41,7:23;Titus 2:14; Romans 4:7.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- Radio Program #465 – Police Use of Deadly Force
- YouTube #140 – Why the Political Lies?
- #243 Interpreting the Orlando Tragedy
- Radio Program #407 "Postmodernism vs God"
- YouTube #29 - Who is to Blame?
- #301 The Slaughter of the Canaanites
- #255 The Lesser of Two Evils - Part 2
- #139 Euthanasia
- YouTube #80 Reparations – Justice or Injustice
- #249 The Sabbath & Blue Laws