The big story in the Rittenhouse case was not the event but the divided reaction. For the Left, Rittenhouse was a criminal; for the Right he was a hero. Unprincipled people decide the rightness or wrongness of an action after they discover which political party or ideology is involved. The Rittenhouse case was clearly a case of self-defense; but since it was a set back for leftist hegemony, Rittenhouse was vilified by the media. The irony is they are calling Rittenhouse a vigilante, but by definition, the vigilantes that night were the rioter who believed they had the right to punish the Kenosha community with violence. Self-defense is not vigilantism. bEvil is being called good, and good is being called evil (Isaiah 5:20). There is an undercurrent of lawlessness spreading across America, and it has eschatological implications.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- Radio Program #469 - Why the Political Lies?
- Radio Program #407 "Postmodernism vs God"
- YouTube # 106 – Trump and the Two Americas
- #24 Judicial Tyranny
- Radio Program #502 - The War Against Wokeism Continues
- #72 "Equality, Envy, Egalitarianism"
- #48 Gambling
- #98 Changing the Culture
- Radio Program #414 Ukraine-Gate, The Blinding Power of Ideological Bias
- Radio Program #397 Reveling in Deception