The big story in the Rittenhouse case was not the event but the divided reaction. For the Left, Rittenhouse was a criminal; for the Right he was a hero. Unprincipled people decide the rightness or wrongness of an action after they discover which political party or ideology is involved. The Rittenhouse case was clearly a case of self-defense; but since it was a set back for leftist hegemony, Rittenhouse was vilified by the media. The irony is they are calling Rittenhouse a vigilante, but by definition, the vigilantes that night were the rioter who believed they had the right to punish the Kenosha community with violence. Self-defense is not vigilantism. bEvil is being called good, and good is being called evil (Isaiah 5:20). There is an undercurrent of lawlessness spreading across America, and it has eschatological implications.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- #498 - Book Review - The Rise and Triumph of Modern Self
- #67 "The Christian Work Ethic
- Radio Program #408 Postmodernism vs. God - Part 2
- #282 Behind Fake News
- Radio Program #397 Reveling in Deception
- Radio Program #466 – Can a Christian Vote Democrat?
- #59 Capital Punishment
- #497 – Even Mother’s Day is Racist
- #495 – The Biblical Explanation for what is happening
- YouTube #84 Postmodernism vs. God