The big story in the Rittenhouse case was not the event but the divided reaction. For the Left, Rittenhouse was a criminal; for the Right he was a hero. Unprincipled people decide the rightness or wrongness of an action after they discover which political party or ideology is involved. The Rittenhouse case was clearly a case of self-defense; but since it was a set back for leftist hegemony, Rittenhouse was vilified by the media. The irony is they are calling Rittenhouse a vigilante, but by definition, the vigilantes that night were the rioter who believed they had the right to punish the Kenosha community with violence. Self-defense is not vigilantism. bEvil is being called good, and good is being called evil (Isaiah 5:20). There is an undercurrent of lawlessness spreading across America, and it has eschatological implications.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- YouTube #25 The Culture War
- YouTube # 106 – Trump and the Two Americas
- Radio Program #397 Reveling in Deception
- #282 Behind Fake News
- #139 Euthanasia
- #295 Trump & the Media Narrative
- 518 (Video 185) – Medical Ideological Bias and Blindness
- YouTube #155 – Worldview – Patriot or Insurrectionist?
- YouTube #29 - Who is to Blame?
- #157 Supreme Court Refusal