8/4/2019 – Synopsis: Learning Biblical texts is crucial to right thinking and discernment. Isaiah 33:22 is one of those texts that has played a huge roll in shaping Christian government in the West. Acknowledging that the king is not supreme, that the state is subservient to the higher law of God, and that God gives rights that supersede the authority of the state, is a truth that must be established in the culture of any people. It is a truth that today’s politicians need to again recognize. The program concludes with an exposition of Isaiah 28-33.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- Radio Program #451 The Sons of Belial are Empowered
- #546 - In Bondage all of their Lives.
- #268 Jeremiah the Traitor
- YouTube #16 Continuing in the Way of Jeroboam
- YouTube #15 God's Wrath from the Day they Built it
- #337 Habakkuk's Question
- #323 The Politics of Samuel
- Radio Program #398 “Explaining Imprecatory Psalms”
- #552 (Video 215) – God showcases evil before He Judges it
- #563 (Video 224) The Future of the Jews & Replacement Theology