8/4/2019– Synopsis: Learning Biblical texts iscrucial to right thinking and discernment. Isaiah 33:22 is one ofthose texts that has played a huge roll in shaping Christian government in theWest. Acknowledging that the king isnot supreme, that the state is subservient to the higher law of God, and thatGod gives rights that supersede the authority of the state, is a truth thatmust be established in the culture of any people. It is a truth that today’s politicians needto again recognize. The programconcludes with an exposition of Isaiah 28-33.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- YouTube #76 Explaining Imprecatory Psalms
- YouTube #87 The Conversion of Nebuchadnezzar (and Trump?)
- YouTube #7 - 2 Chronicles 7:14
- #209 Nehemiah, The Real Story
- #262 We Don't Win Anymore
- #35 The King Arrives
- #327 The Foolish Shepherd
- #216 The Reception of the Kingdom
- #83 Political Lessons from the Prophets"
- You Tube #12 The Prophet's SOUA