8/4/2019– Synopsis: Learning Biblical texts iscrucial to right thinking and discernment. Isaiah 33:22 is one ofthose texts that has played a huge roll in shaping Christian government in theWest. Acknowledging that the king isnot supreme, that the state is subservient to the higher law of God, and thatGod gives rights that supersede the authority of the state, is a truth thatmust be established in the culture of any people. It is a truth that today’s politicians needto again recognize. The programconcludes with an exposition of Isaiah 28-33.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- YouTube #102 - Hell
- Radio Program #405 - Isaiah 33:22 – The Lord is our King
- YouTube #15 God's Wrath from the Day they Built it
- #45 Egypt
- You Tube #12 The Prophet's SOUA
- #83 Political Lessons from the Prophets"
- #209 Nehemiah, The Real Story
- #327 The Foolish Shepherd
- YouTube #23 Habakkuk's Question
- #326 The Prophet's SOUA