8/4/2019– Synopsis: Learning Biblical texts iscrucial to right thinking and discernment. Isaiah 33:22 is one ofthose texts that has played a huge roll in shaping Christian government in theWest. Acknowledging that the king isnot supreme, that the state is subservient to the higher law of God, and thatGod gives rights that supersede the authority of the state, is a truth thatmust be established in the culture of any people. It is a truth that today’s politicians needto again recognize. The programconcludes with an exposition of Isaiah 28-33.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- #216 The Reception of the Kingdom
- #154 2 Samuel 24:1
- #83 Political Lessons from the Prophets"
- #45 Egypt
- #330 Continuing in the Way of Jeroboam
- YouTube #16 Continuing in the Way of Jeroboam
- YouTube #23 Habakkuk's Question
- Radio Program #398 “Explaining Imprecatory Psalms”
- #337 Habakkuk's Question
- Radio Program #405 - Isaiah 33:22 – The Lord is our King