The ruling in the Bostock v. Clayton County case means the 1964 Civil Rights Act will protect homosexual and transgender behavior. This decision is an outrageous travesty of justice because (1) The court did not have the legal authority, (2) The ruling violated the law of God, (3) the ramification will be persecution against Christians and Christian values. The Court did not rule against discrimination, the Court replaced righteous discrimination with unrighteousness discrimination.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- YouTube #109 - The LGBT Showdown
- Radio Program #416 The LGBTQ Town Hall.
- #157 Supreme Court Refusal
- YouTube #6 - Bill 3067 Transgender School Mandate
- #230 Gender Identity Counsel Pt. 1
- #141 March for Marriage
- #109 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 1
- #110 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 2
- #235 Jude Takes on LGBT Advocates
- #245 Stonewall - A Monument to Evil