The ruling in the Bostock v. Clayton County case means the 1964 Civil Rights Act will protect homosexual and transgender behavior. This decision is an outrageous travesty of justice because (1) The court did not have the legal authority, (2) The ruling violated the law of God, (3) the ramification will be persecution against Christians and Christian values. The Court did not rule against discrimination, the Court replaced righteous discrimination with unrighteousness discrimination.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #310 The Nashville Statement
- YouTube #91 - The LGBTQ Town Hall
- #110 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 2
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #74 "Gender Rebellion"
- #157 Supreme Court Refusal
- #548 (Video #211) - The Truth about Transgenderism
- YouTube #32 The Masterpiece Decision
- #16 Homosexuality
- Radio Program #436 - The LBGT Showdown