The ruling in the Bostock v. Clayton County case means the 1964 Civil Rights Act will protect homosexual and transgender behavior. This decision is an outrageous travesty of justice because (1) The court did not have the legal authority, (2) The ruling violated the law of God, (3) the ramification will be persecution against Christians and Christian values. The Court did not rule against discrimination, the Court replaced righteous discrimination with unrighteousness discrimination.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- YouTube #124 – The Lawless SCOTUS
- #347 The Masterpiece Decision
- #382 The Equality Act
- YouTube #94 – As in the Days of Lot
- Radio Program #416 The LGBTQ Town Hall.
- #138 Romans Chapter One
- Radio Program #436 - The LBGT Showdown
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #91 "NJ Bill A3371 Counseling LGBTQ minors"
- YouTube #6 - Bill 3067 Transgender School Mandate