The ruling in the Bostock v. Clayton County case means the 1964 Civil Rights Act will protect homosexual and transgender behavior. This decision is an outrageous travesty of justice because (1) The court did not have the legal authority, (2) The ruling violated the law of God, (3) the ramification will be persecution against Christians and Christian values. The Court did not rule against discrimination, the Court replaced righteous discrimination with unrighteousness discrimination.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- Radio Program #416 The LGBTQ Town Hall.
- #310 The Nashville Statement
- #287 Hively vs. Ivy Tech
- Radio Program #399 - The Shame of Pride Month
- #183 The Church & LGBT
- #74 "Gender Rebellion"
- #157 Supreme Court Refusal
- #347 The Masterpiece Decision
- #230 Gender Identity Counsel Pt. 1
- #109 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 1