Radio Program #452 – The Lawless SCOTUS
June 25, 2020
Abridged Radio Program
The ruling in the Bostock v. Clayton County case means the 1964 Civil Rights Act will protect homosexual and transgender behavior. This decision is an outrageous travesty of justice because (1) The court did not have the legal authority, (2) The ruling violated the law of God, (3) the ramification will be persecution against Christians and Christian values. The Court did not rule against discrimination, the Court replaced righteous discrimination with unrighteousness discrimination.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #310 The Nashville Statement
- Radio Program #419 - As in the Days of Lot
- #157 Supreme Court Refusal
- 579 (Video 238) The Wrath of Man
- #109 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 1
- #503 - Pride Month and the Wrath of God
- #382 The Equality Act
- #556 (Video 219) Movie Review - "What is a Woman?"
- YouTube #94 – As in the Days of Lot
- #132 The End of LGBT