The program “The anti-Christ” is a continuation of the program “The apostasy.” In 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, Paul gives two signs ushering in the apocalypses [the Day of the Lord]. Christians should be aware that the end of the church age will culminate in a departure from Christian values, and the embracing of a globalism under the authority of an antichrist personage. The topics covered include: how he comes to power, the extend and length of his reign, his charismatic nature, his agenda, his influence in the future Jewish temple, his subtlety, his ultimate goal.
Scriptures referenced: 2 Thess. 2:1-9; Dan. 7:24-27; Mt. 24:15; Is 14:13-15; 1 Jn. 2:18-22, 4:3; Rev. 6, 13:1-2,8,17, 17:12
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- Radio Program #484 – The False Political Prophets – Will Conservatives win?
- #364 The Trump Prophecy
- #217 Latter Day Glory or Apostasy
- YouTube #100 - Christian Conservative Resurgence or Defeat?
- YouTube #9 Why Judgment delayed?
- #561 - The Great Showdown is Coming
- Radio Program #386 "How to Survive the Apocalypse"
- #173 Last Day False Prophets
- #507 - Seal, Trumpet & Bowl Judgments Part 3
- 512 (Video 179) – Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgments – Pt 5