The program “The anti-Christ” is a continuation of the program “The apostasy.” In 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, Paul gives two signs ushering in the apocalypses [the Day of the Lord]. Christians should be aware that the end of the church age will culminate in a departure from Christian values, and the embracing of a globalism under the authority of an antichrist personage. The topics covered include: how he comes to power, the extend and length of his reign, his charismatic nature, his agenda, his influence in the future Jewish temple, his subtlety, his ultimate goal.
Scriptures referenced: 2 Thess. 2:1-9; Dan. 7:24-27; Mt. 24:15; Is 14:13-15; 1 Jn. 2:18-22, 4:3; Rev. 6, 13:1-2,8,17, 17:12
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- YouTube #8 - The Restrainer - 2 Thess. 2:6
- Radio Program #429 - The False Prophet and Islam
- #376 Ezekiel's Temple
- Program #492 – The Apocalypse of Isaiah Part 1
- Radio Program #484 – The False Political Prophets – Will Conservatives win?
- #322 Judgment Day, It is Still Coming
- Radio Program #424 - Israel and Daniel 9 (Pt. 2)
- #383 America's Revival & Judgment
- #374 2019 Prognostications
- YouTube #9 Why Judgment delayed?