Program #217 “Latter Day Glory or Apostasy” – 12/27/2015 – Synopsis
In anticipation of the new year, I usually present a program on prophecy. Program #217 is another look at the great apostasy prophesied to occur at the age of our age. Because of its importance, in various programs I have focused on various aspects of this prophecy.
In this program I compare the 17th– 18th century belief that the church age will end in a “latter day glory” to the 20th century view that the church age will end in apostasy. By looking at the historical shift, I believe Christians can better understand and appreciate the controversy behind the doctrine of the great apostasy.
Scripture References: Matthew 24:21; 2 Timothy 3:1; 1 John 2:18; 2 Thessalonians 2; Zechariah 8:20-22; Haggai 2:9; Joel 2:23; Revelation 22:20
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #173 Last Day False Prophets
- YouTube #66 God Re-establishes His Authority
- Program #492 – The Apocalypse of Isaiah Part 1
- #356 The Prophecy of Ezekiel
- 514 (Video 181) The prophecy of Joel
- #134 The Blood Moons
- Radio Program #424 - Israel & Daniel 9
- YouTube #98 – Israel and Daniel 9
- Radio Program #426 - Christian Conservative resurgence or defeat?
- YouTube #68 How to Survive the Apocalypse