Program #217 “Latter Day Glory or Apostasy” – 12/27/2015 – Synopsis
In anticipation of the new year, I usually present a program on prophecy. Program #217 is another look at the great apostasy prophesied to occur at the age of our age. Because of its importance, in various programs I have focused on various aspects of this prophecy.
In this program I compare the 17th– 18th century belief that the church age will end in a “latter day glory” to the 20th century view that the church age will end in apostasy. By looking at the historical shift, I believe Christians can better understand and appreciate the controversy behind the doctrine of the great apostasy.
Scripture References: Matthew 24:21; 2 Timothy 3:1; 1 John 2:18; 2 Thessalonians 2; Zechariah 8:20-22; Haggai 2:9; Joel 2:23; Revelation 22:20
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #54 May 21 - The End of the World?
- #239 Hosea 6:2
- #203 The Truth about September
- #374 2019 Prognostications
- #383 America's Revival & Judgment
- YouTube #105 – Preterism and Post-millennialism Refuted
- #194 Why is American in Apostasy?
- #297 The Lawless One 2 Thess. 2:8-9
- YouTube #115 – The Corona Crisis - Part 6 - Pandemic. Prophecy & the Judgment
- YouTube #65 America's Revival & Judgment