Program #204 “Expose” – 9/27/2015 – Synopsis
This summer 26-year-old David Daleiden and his newly formed organization, The Center for Medical Progress, exposed Planned Parenthood’s selling of baby body parts. With a few simple hidden videos, Daleiden was able to change the public discourse and achieve more traction for the pro-life movement than all of the millions spent by The National Right to Life. This reminds us that if we leave off this calling to expose evil, we limit our effectiveness. Exposing evil is not our entire ministry, butit is one neglected part of our ministry.
“Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them.” (Ephesians 5:11)
This program touches on many Scriptural examples of our duty to expose the evils in this world. I then conclude with four truths:
1. Evil works in secret.
2. Exposing evil is effective in stopping evil.
3. Those who expose evil will be persecuted.
4. Beware of the false religious arguments opposing God’s injunction to expose evil.
Scriptures Referenced: Isaiah 56:10-12; Ephesians 5:5-13; Mark 4:21-22; Matthew 10:26-27; Luke 3:19; Lamentations 2:14; Jeremiah 2:23; Ezekiel 8:8; Genesis 18:20-22; Judges 19; Matthew 23:27-28; Acts 13; John 3:19-20; 2 Peter 2:1; Isaiah 58:1
Similar Programs on the Topic of Abortion
- #557 (Video 220) What does the overturning of Roe mean?
- #26 The Litmus Test
- #378 Pro-Abortion Moral Blindness
- #303 Surrogacy
- #533 (Video 197) – The Battle Against Abortion Continues
- Pro-life Rally Opposing s3030
- #39 March for Life
- YouTube #104 – Bloodguilt and Abortion
- #274 Critique of Pro-life Strategy
- Radio Program #430 - Bloodguilt and Abortion