Program #221 “Donald Trump & the Evangelical Vote” – 1/24/2016 – Synopsis
Given the ascendance of Donald Trump and the upcoming primaries, it is time to do a program about “The Donald.” I explain what is known about Trump the playboy, the casino mogul, the social Liberal, the womanizer; then I examine the reason for Trump’s popularity among so many Republicans and Democrats. Trump is quickly becoming the establishment candidate. His appeal is the perception (true or false) that he has the knowledge and tenacity necessary to stop the nation’s economic suicide. This includes the flood of illegal immigrants.
Because we live in a fallen world, people will always vote their pocketbooks before social morals. In the words of James Carville, “It’s the economy, stupid.”
I expect this program to irritant trump fans, but the wise Christian will considers all counsel.
Scriptures Referenced: Matthew 23:28; Ecclesiastes 9:17; Isaiah 42:2-3; Judges 9:15; Micah 2:11
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politicians
- #258 The Mike Pence Betrayal
- #224 Marco Rubio
- #260 Hillary's Broken Moral Compass
- #233 Trumpism
- Radio Program #468 – Why Do They Hate Trump?
- #192 Clinton Cash
- #266 Is Trump a Jehu? Part 1
- YouTube #108 - Why do they love Bernie?
- #259 Why I am not Voting for Trump (But it is not what you think)
- Radio Program #267 - Is Trump a Jehu