Program #282 “Fake News” – 3/26/2017 – Synopsis
It is a good thing that the public is starting to see bias in the media – and hence, the new term, “fake news.” The media in Americahas lost its credibility, and it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving institution.
I begin the program by suggesting some reasons why the media leans more to the left of the general public and why the media has begun to editorialize the news. I then give examples of how “fake news” works in such a way that the media cannot be accused of libel.
“Fake news” is nothing new. Satan was the originator of fake news, and the whole system is built upon spreading a false view of reality. The Bible is filled with examples of how the world and its leaders perpetuate the lie. Paul writes that in the coming apocalypse, the world will embrace the anti-christ because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved (2 Thess. 2). The Bible ends with damnation on “everyone who loves and practices lying” (Rev 22:15).
Scriptures Referenced: Matthew 7:13-14; John 15:18-19; 1 John 4:5; Romans 1:18; Isaiah 29:16; Isaiah 59; Jeremiah 7:28; John 3:20-21; Exodus 16; 2 Samuel 15; Revelation 22:15
Similar Programs on the Topic of The Culture War
- #501 - Christianity vs Wokeism, Who Wins?
- 574 (Video 234) Is it Compassion or Lawlessness?
- #46 The Blame Game
- YouTube #122 - Lies Prevail in the Land
- Radio Program #397 Reveling in Deception
- YouTube # 106 – Trump and the Two Americas
- Radio Program #502 - The War Against Wokeism Continues
- #72 "Equality, Envy, Egalitarianism"
- YouTube #25 The Culture War
- #133 The Culture War