Program #282 “Fake News” – 3/26/2017 – Synopsis
It is a good thing that the public is starting to see bias in the media – and hence, the new term, “fake news.” The media in Americahas lost its credibility, and it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving institution.
I begin the program by suggesting some reasons why the media leans more to the left of the general public and why the media has begun to editorialize the news. I then give examples of how “fake news” works in such a way that the media cannot be accused of libel.
“Fake news” is nothing new. Satan was the originator of fake news, and the whole system is built upon spreading a false view of reality. The Bible is filled with examples of how the world and its leaders perpetuate the lie. Paul writes that in the coming apocalypse, the world will embrace the anti-christ because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved (2 Thess. 2). The Bible ends with damnation on “everyone who loves and practices lying” (Rev 22:15).
Scriptures Referenced: Matthew 7:13-14; John 15:18-19; 1 John 4:5; Romans 1:18; Isaiah 29:16; Isaiah 59; Jeremiah 7:28; John 3:20-21; Exodus 16; 2 Samuel 15; Revelation 22:15
Similar Programs on the Topic of The Culture War
- YouTube #152 – I tell you, no, but rather division
- #46 The Blame Game
- YouTube #155 – Worldview – Patriot or Insurrectionist?
- #171 2015 State of the Union
- #501 - Christianity vs Wokeism, Who Wins?
- #317 The Texas Shooting
- #292 Free Speech at Berzerkly
- #498 - Book Review - The Rise and Triumph of Modern Self
- Radio Program #433 - Trump and the Two Americas
- 580 (Video 239)- The Respect for Marriage Act