Amazingly, we live in a world where one side says the sky is blue the other says the sky is green; and we certainly saw this in last week’s impeachment trial of the President. America is divided between two opposing moral universes. Why do educated people come to different conclusions? In this program, I explain the often overlooked reason for the differences.
Similar Programs on the Topic of The Culture War
- YouTube #122 - Lies Prevail in the Land
- #72 "Equality, Envy, Egalitarianism"
- YouTube #137 – Can a Christian vote Democrat?
- Radio Program #433 - Trump and the Two Americas
- Radio Program #450 - Lies Prevail in the Land
- #295 Trump & the Media Narrative
- Radio Program #502 - The War Against Wokeism Continues
- #497 – Even Mother’s Day is Racist
- #498 - Book Review - The Rise and Triumph of Modern Self
- #292 Free Speech at Berzerkly