#297 The Lawless One 2 Thess. 2:8-9
Abridged Radio Program
Use browser back button to return to GodandCountryRadio.org home page to listen to the MP3 program
Program #297 “The Lawless One”
2 Thessalonians 2:8-9 – 7/9/2017 – Synopsis
This week’s program is the second message I presented at the Bridgefest in Ocean Grove, New Jersey. I continued expositing Paul’s instructions to the church at Thessalonica in regard to the coming apocalypse – particularly, the operation of the man of lawlessness. Of all the things Paul could have pointed out about the coming anti-Christ, he focused on two crucial points Christians ought to discern: (1) his coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, and (2) he comes with all power and signs and false wonders. I briefly explain and apply the meaning of this warning. I then cover Paul’s other key instruction to the church. God’s people are to know that the career of the anti-christ will end abruptly by the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Scripture References: Job 1; Daniel 7:25;
Revelation 13:5-8; Revelation 20; Ephesians 2:1-3; Revelation 13:1-2; Acts 7; Revelation 12:9, 13:14,
20:3,8,10; Matthew 24:24; 1 John 3:7;
Luke 10:18; Daniel 2:44-45
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #213 Pre-,A-,Post-Millennialism Pt.1
- #331 The Mark of the Beast
- #506 - Seals, Trumpets & Bowls - Part 2
- #54 May 21 - The End of the World?
- Radio Program #429 - The False Prophet and Islam
- YouTube #1 - The Great Apostasy
- #137 The Release of Satan
- #356 The Prophecy of Ezekiel
- Radio Program #386 "How to Survive the Apocalypse"
- #36 The New Year 2011