Radio Program #384 “America’s Revival and Judgment
This week’s program is the beginning of a three-part series on how God re-establishes His authority on earth whenever it is challenged. God’s judgments often come in ways we do not expect; so this first program explains that Christian revival in America does not always mean the saving of the nation. I springboard off of a recent video entitled, “Is it too late for America,” put out by a popular Evangelical teacher. Although I agree with the overall intent of this video, I discuss some theological nuances this teacher doesn’t have the time to cover. Very often God judges a nation to save His people. Three Scriptural examples are given that refute the assumption that national blessing is always a function of the holiness of God’s people. There is a current of grace and mercy operating under the reciprocity of the law. We need to think in terms of dispensation rather than compensation. Students of the Bible should find this program enlightening.
Scriptural References: Isaiah 4:4; Psalm 9:16-17, 14:5, 37:1-2, 38, 44:9-11; Deuteronomy 28;
Haggai 2; Deuteronomy 9:4-5; John 15:2; 2 Timothy 4:2
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- Radio Program #488 - Is the Day of the Lord Upon Us?
- YouTube #115 – The Corona Crisis - Part 6 - Pandemic. Prophecy & the Judgment
- #194 Why is American in Apostasy?
- Radio Program #431 - Preterism and Post-millennialism Refuted
- #206 Pre,Mid, Post Trib. Pt. 2
- #374 2019 Prognostications
- #356 The Prophecy of Ezekiel
- Radio Program #424 - Israel & Daniel 9
- YouTube #66 God Re-establishes His Authority
- YouTube #68 How to Survive the Apocalypse