Synopsis – Program #54 – May 21st The End of the World?”
Program #54 is a critique of Harold Camping’s and Family Radio’s prediction that the Lord will rapture the church on May 21st. There is a brief discussion on the history of others who have set dates, even the evangelical theory that a generation after 1948 would see the return of the Lord. For those who are interested in the details, the method Harold Camping uses to come up with May 21st 2011 is examined and refuted. Some explanation is given as to why Harold Camping has fallen into this error and how we can keep from stumbling ourselves. Scriptures referred to include: Matthew 24:23, 32-36; 2 Peter 3:3-4; 2 Peter 2:1-2; Genesis 6:1-6; Genesis 7:4, 10-11; 2 Peter 3:8; Hosea 6; 2 John 9; Amos 3:7; Daniel 12:4; Genesis 11:16-17; 2 Peter 3:16; 2 Peter 2:14
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #206 Pre,Mid, Post Trib. Pt. 2
- Radio Program #488 - Is the Day of the Lord Upon Us?
- YouTube #100 - Christian Conservative Resurgence or Defeat?
- #545 (Video 209) - Russia & the Magog Prophecy Explained
- YouTube #57 2019 Prognostications
- #56 Hide for a Little While
- #217 Latter Day Glory or Apostasy
- #12 The AntiChrist
- YouTube #157 – Is the Day of the Lord Upon Us?
- #385 God Re-establihes Authority Pt 2