Often discussions about the Mark of the Beast degenerate into fruitless speculations about the identity and meaning of 666. In this program, I discuss what I believe is the key spiritual lesson in the Mark – the choice Christians must someday make to boycott an evil government. Not only will the world bring economic persecution upon Christians, but Christians must someday actively choose to give up their jobs and possessions. Although this is future, the Mark of the Beast has communicated a timeless principle throughout the church age. Christians must put Jesus Christ before their safety and livelihood. “For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel’s will save it (Mark 8:35).”
After a brief exposition of Revelation 13 and the two beasts, I close with the application that a world which values personal peace and affluence is primed to surrender its rights to a totalitarian anti-christ state.
Scripture Reference: Revelation 13:1-18
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #47 The Earth Quakes
- #364 The Trump Prophecy
- #217 Latter Day Glory or Apostasy
- Radio Program #386 "How to Survive the Apocalypse"
- #206 Pre,Mid, Post Trib. Pt. 2
- YouTube #65 America's Revival & Judgment
- YouTube #103 - The False Prophet and Islam
- YouTube #153 – The False Political Prophets – Will Conservatives win?
- Radio Program #424 - Israel and Daniel 9 (Pt. 2)
- #383 America's Revival & Judgment