The prophet Jeremiah asked the question, “Why has this people, Jerusalem turned away in continual apostasy?” This is more than a rhetorical question. As an Old Testament saint, Jeremiah had a foggy understanding of the doctrines of sin and salvation. We ought to learn the answer, because how you answer the question tells everything about your understanding of the Gospel.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- Radio Program #428 - Hell
- #323 The Politics of Samuel
- YouTube #7 - 2 Chronicles 7:14
- #506 - Seals, Trumpets & Bowls - Part 2
- #83 Political Lessons from the Prophets"
- YouTube #92 – Halloween – The day of the Genesis Flood
- YouTube #87 The Conversion of Nebuchadnezzar (and Trump?)
- You Tube #12 The Prophet's SOUA
- Radio Program #412 The Conversion of Nebuchadnezzar (and Trump?)
- #261 Shouted from the Roof Top