The prophet Jeremiah asked the question, “Why has this people, Jerusalem turned away in continual apostasy?” This is more than a rhetorical question. As an Old Testament saint, Jeremiah had a foggy understanding of the doctrines of sin and salvation. We ought to learn the answer, because how you answer the question tells everything about your understanding of the Gospel.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- #524 (Video 191) – Why America has gone into deep depravity?
- #507 - Seal, Trumpet & Bowl Judgments Part 3
- #261 Shouted from the Roof Top
- #327 The Foolish Shepherd
- YouTube #102 - Hell
- #268 Jeremiah the Traitor
- #337 Habakkuk's Question
- #496 – The Political vs. The Spiritual solution
- #154 2 Samuel 24:1
- Radio Program #405 - Isaiah 33:22 – The Lord is our King