In 1963, America outlawed the teaching of Christianity in public schools. The persecution was identical to the ruling of the Sanhedrin against the Apostles, “You shall not speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus.” The recent parental protests at school board meetings is too little, too late. The public schools have challenged God by saying we can raise good children without Christ. How do you think that will end?
Similar Programs on the Topic of Education
- #305 God's Good Purpose for Gov. School
- #17 Government Schools
- #149 School Freedom Legislation
- #253 Government Schools - Why Do We Put Up with Them?
- #200 The War on School Choice
- YouTube #132 – The Back to School Program for 2020
- Radio Program #460 – The Back to School Program for 2020
- #116 Common Core
- #95Freedom from Public Schools
- YouTube #85 Free Godless College for Everyone