As throughout all history, the politicians, the media, and the pundits imagine they determine the outcome of elections, but God says otherwise. “God is judge, He puts down one and exalts another” (Psalm 75). Given the upcoming midterm election, it is time once again to review this crucial doctrine. Be encouraged! No matter how powerful and popular the candidate might be, God is in charge of who wins elections. We will get into office exactly those people God ordains – either for national blessing or cursing; but it always works for the good of God’s people.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Elections
- YouTube #144 – The Empire of Lies - Question the Election - Part 3
- YouTube #148 – A Better Country – Question the Election Part 7
- YouTube #141 – What if Biden Wins, What if Trump wins?
- YouTube #142 – All Men are Liars - Question the Election
- YouTube #143 – Question the Election – Part 2
- YouTube #138 – Bestowed on whom God Chooses
- #508 (Video 175) – Seizing the Kingdom by Intrigue
- Radio Program #477 – Barbarians at the Gate – Question the Election – Part 6
- YouTube #146 – Media Lies and Suppression - Question the Election - Part 5
- #536 (Video 200) The Lies of the Voter Rights Bill