Synopsis – – God and Country #58 – May 29th 2011 – I searched for a man
Program 58 is a compilations of bits and pieces of wisdom concerning the 2012 Republican nominee for President. The first matter of business is the importance of supporting right leadership in government. The magistrate holds an office from God for your good. The program continues by discussing the qualities we should look for in a candidate – – conservative morally and fiscally; and the significance of seeking a true born-again Christian for the White House. Although godly leaders are available, electability is an issue since many people in America either fear or despise Christianity in practice. The positions of the various politicians seeking the Republican nominee are sporadically discussed throughout the program.
Ezekiel 22:30 – “I searched for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, so that I would not destroy it; but I found no one.
Ezekiel 22:30, John 9:4; Psalm 12:1; 118:8-9; 146:3; Proverbs 20:8, 26; 29:4; Ecclesiastes 5:9; 10:16-17; Romans 13; Proverbs 23:14; 1 Timothy 4:16; Ecclesiastes 9:15; 2 Chronicles 7:14; Ephesians 4:17; Jude 19; 1 John 4:5-6; Luke 19:11-14; Micah 2:11; Romans 1:32; John 7:24; 2 Chronicles 35:24-25; Isaiah 57:1; 59:14-18
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politicians
- #224 Marco Rubio
- #260 Hillary's Broken Moral Compass
- #318 The Moore Scandal
- Radio Program #468 – Why Do They Hate Trump?
- Radio Program #267 - Is Trump a Jehu
- Radio Program #489 – We are being played
- #221 Donald Trump & the Evangelical Vote
- YouTube #158 – We are being played
- #259 Why I am not Voting for Trump (But it is not what you think)
- Radio Program #435 Why do they love Bernie