It may disturb us to see morally vacuous candidates vying for the position of Commander and Chief, but God is parading these people on stage for all to see. The exhibition of error can be just as effective in the battle for truth as the preaching of truth itself.
In the days of the Pharaoh (1450 BC), God’s people living in that culture likely assumed that such a devil did not belong on the throne. How could such a lowlife have the popularity, the power, the wealth, and the authority? But God said of Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I raised you up, to demonstrate My power in you, and that My name might be proclaimed throughout the whole earth.” (Romans 9:17)
Scripture References: Isaiah 9:13-16; Romans 9:17; Exodus 9:15-16; 2 Samuel 15; Micah 7:2-4; Ezekiel 22:30; Jeremiah 5:1; Titus 1:16; Matthew7:21-23; Psalm 12:1; Proverbs 29:2; Isaiah 32:5-6
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politicians
- #58 I Searched for a Man
- #259 Why I am not Voting for Trump (But it is not what you think)
- #260 Hillary's Broken Moral Compass
- YouTube #139 - Why Do They Hate Trump?
- #221 Donald Trump & the Evangelical Vote
- #258 The Mike Pence Betrayal
- #233 Trumpism
- #207 A Time for Truth
- Radio Program #435 Why do they love Bernie
- Radio Program #418 – The Unregenerate Candidates