The Relativism and Post-Modernism of our day is Biblically defined as “Lawlessness [Gr. anomia].” This week’s program is a primer on the nature of our generation’s philosophical justification for the persecution of God, His law, and His people. I cover three points about the nature of Lawlessness (Relativism): (1) Lawlessness hates judgment, (2) Lawlessness is hypocritical, and (3) Lawlessness is about power. This program is a basic education for those who need to get up to speed on what is driving the de-construction of Western Christian values.
Scriptures Referenced: Matthew 24:12; 1 John 3:4; John 18:37-38; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-8; Matthew 23:28; Daniel 7:25; Revelation 13:17; Micah 2:1; Jeremiah 23:29; Matthew 13:41, 7:23; Titus 2:14; Romans 4:7.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- YouTube #136 – Police use of Deadly Force
- #234 Christian Philosophy of Sports
- #255 The Lesser of Two Evils - Part 2
- #67 "The Christian Work Ethic
- Radio Program #465 – Police Use of Deadly Force
- #158 Ebola
- #277 Five Myths
- #232 Tax-Exempt Christians Mt 17:25
- #59 Capital Punishment
- YouTube #89 - Ukraine-Gate, The Blinding Power of Ideological Bias