Every news event gets politicized because, in a world of secular relativism, the only way to substantiate one’s ideology is through pragmatic results. This is what man is left with when he leaves the authority of the Word of God as the rule for right and wrong.
The blame game is the underlying theme in all reporting. The media act like lawyers presenting evidence to the public to accuse those they want to indict in the courtroom of public opinion. Despite the twisting of this doctrine, there is a legitimate fixing of blame addressed in the Bible. This program discusses the Biblical doctrine of corporate responsibility and guilt.
Scriptural References: Ecclesiastes 8:11; James 3:1; Revelation 20:12; Exodus 13:15; Daniel 9:5; Deuteronomy 24:16; Matthew 27:25; Exodus 20:5; Romans 14:7; Matthew 23:32,35; Revelation 18:24; Revelation 1:7; Jeremiah 31:34; Psalm 103:12; 1 John 1:9; Hebrews 10:22; Revelation 7:14;
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- #48 Gambling
- Radio Program #403 “Reparations – Justice or Injustice”
- #105 Battling Pornography
- Radio Program #414 Ukraine-Gate, The Blinding Power of Ideological Bias
- Radio Program #408 Postmodernism vs. God - Part 2
- #243 Interpreting the Orlando Tragedy
- Radio Program #406 “The Baltimore Controversy”
- #184 God Works, We Work
- #158 Ebola
- #202 Listener Questions, Part 2